Immigration Medical Exams (IME)
Green Card Medical Exams ( Form I-693 )
Queens Professional Medical Care is proud to offer Immigration Medical Examinations, also known as Green Card Medical Exams or i693 applications, to those families and individuals going through the US Immigration process. Our immigration medical exam process is both affordable and convenient unlike our competitors, here is what sets us apart:
Onsite Blood draw and review
Flexible 7 day appointments available
We’ll travel to you for multiple Exams !
Completed Forms within 48 to 72 hours (Depends on blood tests returning)
- Call us at (718) 672-3131 (ask for Millie) with any questions.
You can also email us at email@example.com
SE HABLA ESPANOL!
THE IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAM PROCESS
Your First Visit
- We’ll do an interview/exam
- We’ll review your vaccinations
- We’ll draw blood for any missing vaccines (If needed)
- We’ll administer a PPD test (Tuberculosis test)
- We’ll discuss any missing/needed vaccines
Second Visit (No additional cost)
- We’ll read the Tuberculosis test and review the lab work
- We’ll discuss and administer any needed vaccines (additional charge)
- You can take home the completed i693 form
What To Bring To Your First Visit
- A valid photo ID
- Any vaccination records that you might have
Have a question about the immigration exam process? You can call us at (718) 672-3131 or fill out the form below and our office will get back to you.