Medical Marijuana Program Information
To qualify for the New York Medical Marijuana Program, patients must be diagnosed with a severe and debilitating or life threatening condition that is accompanied by an associated or complicating condition, and receive a written certification from a certified physician with whom the patient has a bonafide doctor relationship.
- Positive status for HIV or AIDS
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Chronic pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Huntington’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
If you believe you qualify for this program, then please email us to make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The initial evaluation takes about 30 minutes where we will review your medical records and discuss the various options available to you. The visit with all required paperwork for the card is $200 for a one year card and prescription.
If you require any additional help during the year, there is no charge.
We are happy to offer both in-office visits AND telemedicine for your convenience. If you have any questions, please email or call us.