Medical Marijuana Program Information
To qualify for the New York Medical Marijuana Program, patients must be diagnosed with a severe and debilitating or life threatening condition that is accompanied by an associated or complicating condition, and receive a written certification from a certified physician with whom the patient has a bonafide doctor relationship.
- Positive status for HIV or AIDS
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Chronic pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Huntington’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
If you believe you qualify for this program, then please email us to make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The initial evaluation takes about 30 minutes where we will review your medical records and discuss the various options available to you. The visit with all required paperword is $250.
All follow-up visits will be between 3 to 4 months to assess progress and make adjustments. These visits are $125.
If you have any questions, please email or call us.